Below is a link to the latest edition of the TV show, Your Future Your Finances, that PSG Financial Planner Brian Kuhn hosts on Laurel TV. He interviews guests on a wide variety of topics related to personal finance, current events and health. In this episode Brian had the opportunity to interview CPAs Kathy Grice and Barry Fields from Bormel Grice and Huyett, PA about the major tax legislation that was passed and implemented January 1st. Then later in the video he interviews Josh Kurtz of MarylandMatters.org with a wrap up of the Maryland legislative session – meaning what laws were passed in Annapolis that affect those who live in Maryland. If you have any questions or planning topics after watching this, or you would like to meet with any of the guests, please let us know.
- Do You Need Long Term Care Insurance?
- Market Insight: Nuveen Meeting Highlights
- The Doctor Is In
- Quarterly Market Update (July 2018) by Jon Giordani
- Retirement Account Wake Up Call
- Paint Night Fundraiser – Join Us!
- Do the Opposite: An Investing Lesson from Seinfeld
- The Intersection of Estate & Succession Planning
- A Senior Scam Review
- Market Insight: Overseas Stocks