Below is a link to the latest edition of the TV show, Your Future Your Finances, that PSG Financial Planner Brian Kuhn hosts on Laurel TV. He interviews guests on a wide variety of topics related to personal finance, current events and health. In this episode Brian had the opportunity to interview CPAs Kathy Grice and Barry Fields from Bormel Grice and Huyett, PA about the major tax legislation that was passed and implemented January 1st. Then later in the video he interviews Josh Kurtz of MarylandMatters.org with a wrap up of the Maryland legislative session – meaning what laws were passed in Annapolis that affect those who live in Maryland. If you have any questions or planning topics after watching this, or you would like to meet with any of the guests, please let us know.
- Adjustments to Federal Employee Benefits
- Your Future, Your Finances TV Show
- The Art of Financial Planning
- Are You a Dreamer or a Dream-Builder?
- Market Insight: Bank Deregulation is Coming
- Tips on Raising Money-Savvy Kids
- Market Insight – Frustrated Investors
- Umbrella Insurance Coverage
- Emotional Side of Retirement
- Quarterly Market Update (April 2018) by Jon Giordani